Harbour Lights, located in Dubai Maritime City is a 52-storey residential development by Damac Properties offering 1, 2 and 3-bedroom luxury seafront apartments. Designed by DE GRISOGONO, giving residents a contemporary style with each apartment in the development designed to a high standard.
Nestled between the bustling Port Rashid and Dubai's Drydocks World, this architectural marvel offers a truly unparalleled residential experience, capturing the essence of maritime heritage while delivering opulence beyond compare. Dubai Maritime City is a vibrant hub of activity, surrounded by the energy of the thriving maritime industry.
Indulge in the seafront lifestyle you've always dreamed of, with a wide range of exclusive facilities and leisure options at your fingertips. Whether it's relaxing in the infinity pool overlooking the marina, rejuvenating your senses at the spa, or enjoying a leisurely stroll along the promenade, Harbour Lights offers an array of activities to suit every taste and desire.
- Luxury design 1, 2 and 3-bedroom seafront apartments
- 52-storey residential tower with breathtaking views of the ocean
- Strategically located between Port Rashid and Dubai's Drydocks World
- Immersed in the maritime industry's vibrant hub of activity
- Perfect setting for those seeking a dynamic and urban lifestyle
- Unparalleled access to the ocean's rhythmic ebb and flow
- Rooftop swimming pool with panoramic views of the city and sea
- Peaceful and serene environment away from the city's hustle and bustle
- Excellent investment opportunity with the potential for high returns
- Floating Restaurant
- Kids Play Area
- Community Podium with Gym
- Galleries & Museums
- Retail & Fine Dining Outlets
- Prices from AED 2,6 million ($707,000).
- Circa 7% to 8% rental yield on AST & 10% to 12% on short lets (airbnb)
- Approx. 12% to 18% ROI per annum.
- Free flights and hotels when conducting site visit/viewings, including airport and hotel pick up service.*
- Prime waterfront location
- Easy access to city centre and airport.
- Each unit features large living spaces and expansive outdoor spaces
*Upon successfully reserving a unit.
Why Invest in Dubai:
Dubai is one of the most attractive places to buy property. Geared towards tremendous economic growth, Dubai is set to thrive in the next years attracting global talent, increased amounts of Foreign Direct Investment, and even more impressive projects.
The country is appealing to foreign investors because it provides great access to important markets like Africa, Asia, and Middle-East and also because it has a greater connectivity to other international business centres in Europe and America. No wonder, every year the investors come flocking to the UAE to invest in its market and make profits.
- No annual property taxes - Dubai has no property tax, or capital gains tax, making the Emirate the best place to invest.
- Residency Visa - Investors become eligible to apply for a 3, 5 or 10-year visa depending on the value of the property they invest in.
- Capital growth – Savills (click on link for article) research shows capital values grew 9 per cent year on year. Dubai recently reached the top of the “Hybrid” Cities for real estate investment in JLL’s report titled ‘World Cities: Mapping the Pathways to Success.
- Rental growth - Buy-to-let investors in Dubai can achieve higher rental yields compared to other mature property markets. You can expect returns upward of 6%, even hitting double digits.
- Population growth – Huge tenant demand as Dubai is one of one world’s rapidly growing cities with an increasing rate of approximately 10.7% annually.
- Economy - Dubai has the 5th highest performing economy in the world. The government is dedicated to making the Emirate competitive across the globe by constantly introducing new measures to improve the business environment and promote long-term growth.
- Booming Tourism Industry - Dubai is one of the most visited cities because of its state-of-the-art architecture, luxurious lifestyle, beautiful beaches, and connectivity to the rest of the world. It is also the best shopping destination for its designer and luxury brands from different countries across the globe.
- Infrastructure - Dubai has one of the largest, tallest, and swankiest buildings in the world including Burj Khalifa and the most attractive man-made islands. Dubai international airport claims to be one of the busiest airports in the world, in terms of international passenger traffic. When it comes to seaports, Jebel Ali Port is the world’s largest man-made port. These reasons are enough for any savvy investors to understand why to invest in Dubai.
Harbour Lights is located in Dubai Maritime City and offers a serene access to the leisure areas and marine time attraction. The development is located in close proximity to a number of renowned resorts and, world-class shopping centre's, entertainment hubs, restaurants, five star hotels, and a great deal of additional well-liked tourist destinations in the city.
- Sheikh Zayed Road - 10 Minutes
- Dubai International Airport - 15 Minutes
- Downtown Dubai - 20 Minutes
- The Dubai Mall /Burj Khalifa - 20 Minutes
- Dubai Creek Harbour - 20 Minutes